Dorchester 4ft Adjustable Bed
View our Full range HERE
- Did you know that you may be entitled to Zero rated VAT on adjustable beds
In case you are “chronically sick or disabled” which means if you have physical or mental impairment with long-term and substantial adverse effect or have the condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic treatment or terminally ill you will be entitled to VAT exemption.
If you appreciate the benefits of a near-infinite number of raised positions for the head and upper body but have no need to raise your legs above horizontal, the Dorchester Head-only Adjustable Bed should be ideal. Double Adjustable Bed with 4′ mattress, ideal for single people who like plenty of space to move about.
Options: Head ONLY or Head and Foot
- Strong, fully upholstered storage drawers, as standard
- Choice of castors or glides, as standard
- Sleek handsets with backlit buttons for ease of use in the dark, as standard
- Personal Sherborne 5 Year Guarantee up to 28 stone in weight, as standard
- Double Adjustable Bed with 4′ mattress, ideal for single people who like plenty of space to move about.
For more information on any of our designs, or about purchasing, please contact our friendly sales team 01228 810920
All dimensions are approximate, please allow tolerance of +/- 3
- New for 2017, the Royal is a sprung mattress designed especially to move with the contours of Adjustable Beds. This is a deep, luxurious 25cm (10″) mattress including both Posturefill and Logicoil springs positioned within three layers of supportive foam. Topped off with an additional layer of memory foam, this offers added softness and temperature control for a perfect night’s sleep.
- A more luxurious mattress with deeper layers of latex, ‘memory’ and base foams. Features ‘Cool-max’ cover to alleviate overheating problems and profiled layers to give support in key body areas. Latex foam gives superb elasticity with optimal support, keeping the spine straight. It also includes anti-allergic properties
- Choice of firm, medium or soft mattress to suit your sleeping
As the Deluxe mattress but with an additional layer of Latex foam to offer a slightly softer top and even more temperature control. Latex foam gives superb elasticity with optimal support, keeping the spine straight. It also includes anti-allergic properties.
- Choice of firm, medium or soft mattress to suit your sleeping preference
All Sherborne Deluxe and Supreme mattresses include a generous layer of pressure-relieving ‘memory’ foam over a thicker, supportive layer of ‘REFLEX’ foam. All are especially designed for the moving contours of Adjustable Beds and have a ‘Cool-max’ cover to alleviate any overheating problems.