Olivia Lift and Rise Recliner Chair
Features & Dimensions
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Unique TOUCHSTOP SAFETY SYSTEM for added reassurance
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Choice of Leather or Soft Covers
SINGLE and DUAL motor options available
The Single Motor and Dual Motor actions both lift and tilt the Recliner forwards so that getting in and out is the easiest thing imaginable. This full powerlift facility is designed to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
The smooth and easy Single Motor action enables the footrest to be fully raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on Dual Motor designs) from a starting position 20cm (8″) from the wall.
The sophisticated Dual Motor mechanism enables you to control the backrest and footrest independently to reach the exact position you want including a near-horizontal full sleeping position (needs a 38cm (15″) gap from the wall).
Height: 103 Width:87 Depth: 95cm
Height: 49 Width:45.5 Depth: 52cm
All dimensions are approximate, please allow tolerance of +/- 3
For more information on any of our designs, or about purchasing, please contact our friendly sales team 01228 810920
To view our other Mobility ranges please click HERE